? ??????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (43 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 9491 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Shhh... Listen? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 1977 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Ea BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, May 18, 2009

Buzy time...

Wow...buzy time coming....
facing 2 weeks of exam man...so stress...
then need prepare for a wedding de PnW...wow...
my schedule so pack leh....cant BREATHE jor...
someone please help me....

Due to buzy time...so i will stop update till i finsh my exam thingy...
haha...church thing still got alot waiting for me man...
got 2 wedding on june...den still got A4J....
no movie time ad lar....so sad...
i wan my transformer 2 leh....

yesterday you all come back from Surabaya jor...
so miss u guy dis few days...
service dun hav u guy here very
bu xi guan leh....
feel like so lonely leh...
pity me lar...

next year i wan go there...den left u guy here...
haha...wan revenge ad...hehe...
if no souvenier from u all den prepare to kena whack....
haha...ok lar...wanna stop here jor...
dun miss me ya....can msg my phone de...oways on...haha..
take care ya all of u...miss u guys...

0 comments: