? ??????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (43 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 9491 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Shhh... Listen? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 1977 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Ea BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, May 4, 2009

What A Day....

Today i was very bored and sleepy in the class....
din pay my phone bills so cant make any phone calls and sms my friends...
cant connect my inter internet at home...
now i was in CC to online...really so sad...haizzz...

Lots of things happen in this few days..
my mind are so stress and quite moody de...
really miss you so much....
but need to stop it immediately....really need to force myself
so now was feel sad and quite mm song...haha...but what to do....

Today i wrote my 1st song....a sad song
i completed the lyric part...the melody part havent...so have to wait 1st
have to remember this special day...
4/5/2009
meaningful sad day for me....
a song bout you....i did what my promise is....a song for you...haha...
but is sad song....damn sad....

ps:pls dont ask me anything bout what i talking about....tq

2 comments:

Joanne said...

OMG...why so emo la wei? So desperate into a realationship for what...?

Haihz...kids nowadays, COMPLICATED.

Mich@el said...

no lar....