? ??????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (43 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 9491 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Shhh... Listen? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 1977 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Ea BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 9, 2009

Moody days....

having very moody feeling this few days....
feel so tired...tired with everything....feel wanna rest for a period....
so many things keep inside my heart...its going to burst...
i really cant tahan anymore....
suddenly she did something make me very jealous but not her fault coz she din do anything wrong....its my own problem....at that moment my world collapse...
talked with few friends bout my moody days but din feel better...really torturing me hardly...
cant stand it anymore......
WHAT CAN I DO!!!!!!

0 comments: