? ??????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (43 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 9491 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Shhh... Listen? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 1977 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Ea BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

LUCKY day

Lol...what a day...get an accident...haizzz so sui..fell from my motor...both arms and leg now were full with srcatches...SO PAIN....

i din wear jacket so my hand kena quite teruk de...haha...quite disgusting so din take any photo of my hand...haha...
i wear jeans but leg oso kena....luckily wear jeans if not dunno what will happen....
just finish washing my wound...wow man really make me so high....so excited...
haizzz...injured so teruk already also no people take care of me...so CHAM so lonely...
i think i cant hold my drumstick for 2 to 3 week gua...so pity leh...cant teach San for a period...so sad....
this is my jeans i wear on that day...opened a big hole...haha




0 comments: