? ??????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (43 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 9491 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Shhh... Listen? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 1977 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Ea BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, March 13, 2009

The 6th day

Thanks God...my mood today are slightly better then yesterday jor....

i bought my new toys yesterday...so cool leh....
Ferrari 360GTC and Ferrari 430SCUDERIA
















on the left.....Ferrari 360GTC
on the right...Ferrari 430SCUDERIA



Ferrari 360GTC...red colour so yeng




Ferrari 430SCUDERIA



their back view
with black skirt is 360GTC(right side)

I wanna collect all of it!!!!
Today i dont want feel so moody...so i do some gym work out after school in my school de small small de gym room...
i spend around 1hour at there...try to make myself tired then no time to moody...smart or stupid action.....

1 comments:

Florence said...

hey exercise like tat is not stupid at all !! sometimes its help us brain working more well & think other way !!
jia you!! hahaha