? ??????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (43 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 9491 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Shhh... Listen? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 1977 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Ea BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Day by day,times pass away....

Lol...finally pmr exam over..shout independent for those pmr candidates..
whole week holiday just finish...almost half week is in sick mode..just recover from sick,then sick again...cough non-stop..beh tahan...

Only today i realise i only left 35 days to my STPM..and yet i haven start any study
just finish tiring serving...wish can get more rest instead of studying...my exam start on 18/11/2009..2 papers a week..so the exam take around 1 month to finish...if not mistaken is 17/12/2009...1 month of torturing days...omg

I really need You Lord!!!
Help me

Suddenly cant get you out of my mind,wish to talk to you but cant
nothing i can do now but still miss you alot.....
feeling alone is torturing.....

0 comments: