? ??????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (43 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 9491 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Shhh... Listen? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 1977 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Ea BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, February 20, 2009

my Gurlz


All my lovely student...
from right side...alice-very man...haha
-sometimes blur blur like that
-the only girl smaller then me in my cell group
next 1 is kong mun suet-my jie jie
-a cute girl
-superactive...sometime transform into hyper..haha
-learn fastest among three of them...mean she 'gek'
me less then the other 2...haha
the last 1 is leng lui joanne tang pui san-a leng lui but always act very man
-very sweet girl
-my oldest student but i never treat
her like my sis...haha...
-very independent
haha...just simple intro about them...love them so much
anyone interested to learn...*just for girls only..
haha...joking only..recently very buzy

0 comments: